- Project Coordinator, “The Rohingya Exodus: Issues and Implications for Stability, Security and Peace in South Asia” funded by the British Academy; January – December 2018.
- Co-Investigator, “INSPIRE: Indonesia School Programme to Increase Resilience” funded by the Newton Fund Institutional Links Programme and British Council in the UK; March 2018 – December 2019.
- Project Coordinator, “Response of Disasters through Resilience: Addressing Extreme Climatic Disasters to Annihilate the Insecurity of Food, Nutrition and Livelihood – A Study on Disaster Affected Areas in Bangladesh“, funded by the UNDP China and International Center for Collaborative Research on Disaster Risk Reduction (ICCR-DRR), Beijing, China. From January – December 2017.
- Research Assistant, “Increasing Resilience to Environmental Hazards in Border Conflict Zones“; funded by the UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC), the Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and the Economic & Social Research Council (ESRC). From January – December 2017.
- Research Assistant, “External Research of the Vulnerability to Resilience programme (V2R)“; funded by the British Red Cross (BRC); January – May 2016.
- Project Planner, “Developing a Dynamic Web-GIS based Early Warning System for the Communities Living with Landslide Risks in Chittagong, Bangladesh“; funded by the USAID and NASA. Implemented by BUET-Japan Institute of Disaster Prevention and Urban Safety (BUET-JIDPUS) Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET); June 2014 – September 2015.
- Mentor, “Assessing Landcover Changes in Hilly Regions and the Implications for Climate Change Adaptation: A Case Study of Chittagong City, Bangladesh“; funded by the MyCOE/SERVIR Fellowship Program in the Himalayas; International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD), Nepal. From February – December 2013.